Filled was the air with a dreamy and magical light; and the landscape
Lay as if new created in all the freshness of childhood.

~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Yesterday one of the readers' of Rang Decor suggested that I post about 'Summer Decor Ideas'. Following that I received a lot of suggestions about what readers were looking for and topping the list was simple DIY ideas!

So here is the deal. Starting today I will be posting simple DIY ideas and styling from my home!
Stay tuned. A wee bit nervous about taking on this project, so please be with me:-)

Peaches & Pinks...
Bring out your cushion covers in fresh colour palette of peaches, pinks, blush, creams & white. A few sprinkling of copper or gold adds magic...
peach1
Brass containers are great as vases, but copper too has it's charm and compliments the peach & pink palette so well.
peach4
Carnations come in so many shades and last long too! So have fun and enjoy the season!
peach3
Look at this curious lovely visitor who flew in to check on my early morning photoshoot!
peach2

( Images by Arch)

Here are few resources for Cushion Covers~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top