In the dark depth's of January, something deep inside me wants to reflect the grey skies, and ragged views, by paring right back, returning to nature, and enjoying, even revelling, in starker interiors, which are all the more beautiful for their bare-boned simplicity.

Hence today's Shaker-style home tour....


painted country kitchen

simple rustic living roomironstone crockery display


vintage kitchen linen

country style home

shelf storage with baskets

simple hallway natural colours

simple country bedroom

painted wardrobe country style bedroom

puritan style country bedroom

bedroom with American quilt

asters in september


wooden farmhouse Ohio

The owner, Phoebe Troyer, says, her home
"was designed and built by my wonderful husband and decorated by me. I love it. But mostly I love my home because of the people I share it with and because Jesus Christ is, and always will be, the center."

I love that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top