katiedid has tagged me.
It's where I tell you all a bit more about myself:-)
1. I had an arranged marriage.
My now husband/then a prospective groom & I decided to get married exactly two & a half hours after meeting each other. We've been married 8 years now & have a 5 year old daughter.
2. I am a self-confessed chai addict. Well, I use that as an excuse to collect loads of interesting ceramic mugs.
3. I am a fruits person. I get very insecure when the fruit-bowl on my dining table gets empty…
4. I have 4 piercings in each ear and one on my nose.
5. I learnt Bharatnatyam for many years and abandoned it to pursue my love for Hindustani classical music to the disappointment of my mother who is fantastic dancer.
6. My handbag is always filled with small biscuit packets, which I give to beggars on traffic signals since I don’t believe in throwing coins at them.
7. I absolutely love traveling by Indian railways, the crowd, the chai-sellers, crying babies, yelling passengers, the loud whistles of the steam engine…that is ‘the real India’!
8. I can eat any number of ‘Gol Guppas/Pani Puris’ an Indian street food.
I now tag...
My Marrakesh, Indigo Blue, Rochambeau, Smosch, Hei Astrid, Anknel and Burblets, the happy living blog, LotusHaus