Today we're breaking down aspects of
Gwyneth Paltrow's fashion sense...
Modern Country style:
traditional country basics given a gorgeous modern twist.



These gorgeous images all feature the same fashion item.
Can you guess what it is yet?
{Insert Rolf Harris' dulcet tones}



The perfect Modern Country Style footwear...


I present to you....


Gwyneth Paltrow's boots.



What makes this Modern Country?
The look stems from riding boots 
- traditional country garb -
 but has been perfectly updated by playing around with the details....embellishments, colour, style and height.



Through my intensive research in the field of boot-buying 
(all done out of kindness, you understand), 
I've built up a reliable check-list for sourcing the perfect boot.


I'll be revealing all shortly...



Images via: Bauer Griffin, Cowgirl Shoes, whosdatedwho, I Got Uggs, Eaglespress, 
Marie Claire, unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown, Hollywood Reporter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top