Today, my scrumptiousses, I'm going to share with you one of my favourite ever puddings. Yes, I'm having a one-post break from the Girls' Bedroom extravaganza to join in with lovely Jane from Adventures In Dinner, who has organised this fab 
30 Minute Fixes series:


So here is my desert in a jiffy.
It's yummy. It's easy. It's quick.
{Could life get any better?}


All you need is:

Greek Yogurt
Summer Fruits
Muesli
A glass


This is how you make it:

Dollop a small amount of Greek yogurt into the bottom of your glass.
Add a layer of fruit.
And another layer of yogurt.
Then a sprinkling of muesli.


And you're done.
Now let the scoffing begin...

Of course, you can use a taller glass than I have, 
in which case, simply add more layers.


This is DELICIOUS - and perfect for hot summer nights, like tonight. 
In fact, I'm just going to sit in the garden and eat mine right now...

Care to join me?


{NB: I'm afraid plenty of Greek Yogurt loveliness 
was harmed in the making of this pudding...!}

Now it's your turn... 
what is your perfect 
Desert In A Jiffy?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top