First, things first, I've added a Pin It Button to Modern Country Style {Thanks, Miranda for the request!}, so feel free to Pin away to your heart's content! On your marks, get set...PIN!!...

And, now on with this scrummy post.....


Well, here we again. Back inside this beautiful house.


On Wednesday, I showed you around the Flow-Through ground floor....I do hope your appetite has been thoroughly whetted for a trip upstairs to continue our house tour. It has? Marvellous.Then let's go.....


Upstairs has the same understated palette of pure white, brown and touches of black. Perfectly illustrated by one of my favourite images:


The use of brown is so beautiful; ranging from beige to rich chestnut, brown covers a whole range of natural finishes.... 


wood...


 fabric...


door handles...


leather...


and even this handsome giraffe.


Brown offers so much flexibilty and is one of my favourite anchoring colours for any room, particularly if applied across a whole house.

Let me show you what I mean.....


Images via Angie Green

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top