The colour I chose for the bedside table was 
Farrow and Ball Pigeon
Picking a colour for the bedside table transformation 
was a tricky bunny.
Farrow and Ball Pigeon


Like picking up a bar of slippery soap in the bath.
Farrow and Ball Pigeon Light Blue
Farrow and Ball Pigeon

I scoured paint sample after paint sample to find the perfect shade. But as soon as I saw Farrow and Ball's Pigeon, held up against our bedroom colour (Farrow and Ball Light Blue) and our mahogany bed, I knew it was the one.

Farrow and Ball Pigeon paint
Farrow and Ball Pigeon

The paint cooed to me.

{Pigeon? Cooing? Geddit?!}
Farrow and Ball Pigeon Light Blue bedroom
Farrow and Ball Pigeon


And the siren-like call of Farrow and Ball paints is pretty hard to resist.


Farrow and Ball
Farrow and Ball Pigeon

I hope these Case Study paint posts will save you time when looking for paints, showing a variety of pictures that show Farrow and Ball Pigeon in different lights.


Although, I have to say it wasn't wholly unenjoyable....
I rather like all that fussing and sighing over paint...

Farrow and Ball Pigeon best bedroom paint
Farrow and Ball Pigeon

The colour of Pigeon changes from very grey with a tinsiest hint of bluey-green to a grey-green in stronger sun.

Very much like a pigeon......?!
I'll get back to you on that one...

Farrow and Ball Pigeon paint
Farrow and Ball Pigeon

It's a beautiful colour that definitely leans towards the greener end of grey.....

Farrow and Ball Pigeon Light BLue
Farrow and Ball Pigeon

....but Pigeon has enough blue in it to give depth and interest.

Farrow and Ball Pigeon Country bedroom
Farrow and Ball Pigeon

My favourite blog for fantastic paint tips and information is the Relics of Witney blog. Have you seen it yet?

Images: House to Home, mine, Providence, mine, Farrow and Ball, Mob 24, Urban Grace, mine,, mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top