Farrow and Ball Light Blue
Farrow and Ball Light Blue

I've had so many enquiries about our Master Bedroom wall colour that I thought I'd give the answer with it's very own post, featuring our bedroom and also other rooms I've sourced to give you the very best idea of how Farrow and Ball Light Blue plays out on the walls.


Farrow and Ball Light Blue front door
Farrow and Ball Light Blue Front Door In The Sun

I'm guessing this is in full sun because the Farrow and Ball Light Blue door looks so pale....

Farrow and Ball Light Blue
Farrow and Ball Light Blue

I always look at as many images as I can (isn't the Internet great?!) when choosing a potential paint colour to give me as little chance as possible of a nasty surprise. It's astonishing how much some colours change from the paint chart to the wall, or even from room to room. These images show how Farrow and Ball Light Blue really looks...

Farrow & Ball Light Blue
Farrow and Ball Light Blue

The colour I chose for the Master Bedroom is.............drum roll, if you please.......Farrow and Ball's Light Blue.  I feel a short pause for applause would be appropriate here.... 

Farrow and Ball Light Blue paint
Farrow and Ball Light Blue

The names of Farrow and Ball's paints sometimes need to be taken with a pinch of salt and this is certainly a case in point. Yes, it is Light and yes, it does have a hint of Blue but is has SO much grey in it, as well as a touch of green that calling the colour plain old Light Blue just doesn't do it justice. 

Farrow and Ball Light Blue
Farrow and Ball Light Blue
There are plenty of images out there but some seem to have distorted the colour somehow so I haven't included those. The images I've found for you are the ones that I felt show the best representation of how Farrow and Ball Light Blue actually looks to the naked eye.

Ooooh, I said naked.

Farrow and Ball Light Blue bedroom paint
Farrow and Ball Light Blue bedroom

A small tester square gives no hint of how beautiful this colour is. F. Light Blue builds up in intensity in the corners of a room, yet reflects the light beautifully when given a chance.

Farrow and Ball Light Blue bathroom
Farrow and Ball Light Blue

 Not many colours can be cool and restful yet warm and cosy at the same time but this one can. I think it's safe to say that Farrow and Ball Light Blue  my all time number one supremo favouritest colour evah!

Farrow and Ball Light Blue

So.....do you like it?

Question for today: 

What is your favourite paint colour? I think colour choice says so much about people so I'd love to hear.....
   
Farrow and Ball Light Blue
Farrow and Ball Light Blue

For more Case Studies, just click on the links below:



Images: Mine, Wykeman Property Maintenance, Mine, Mine, Mine, Providence UK, Mine, Decorpad, Mine, Mine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top