Hello poppet.

You want a cup of tea and a chat in my kitchen? Oooh, me too! Me too!


I hoped you'd come by.

{You're my favourite.}

:-)

And, look, a teapot in your honour!
I love using a teapot for tea.
It makes me feel oh-so grown-up.

I had some girlie friends round this week, for a bit of craftivity...and lots and lots of nattering.

{I love nattering with my girlie friends, don't you? It's one of my absolute favourite things to do.}

I got going on some Valentine's crafting which I can't wait to share with you.

My Heart and Cinnamon Garland is in the new edition of The DIY Club's gorgeous ezine. There's a version below this post if you'd like a look.


Oooh, I have a question for you....what do you think of this for a bit of eye-candy?


It's from my colour inspiration file. I really like the pale grey-blue paired with all the white.
But I la-la-la-love it as a kitchen too.

Can you guess which film it used as its inspiration? I'll be reviewing that very kitchen on Monday.

{Well, I say reviewing....it'll be more of an ogling-sesh.}
I've got SO much loveliness to show you.
I'm almost bursting with the excitement of it all.

*pop*

Well, you can't say I didn't warn you....



I'm linking up to my favourite parties in my sidebar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top