Who'd like a guided tour of this gorgeous Georgian Cottage, which has, I should warn you, one of my current favourite interiors?

Okay, it might just be easier to ask, who WOULDN'T like a tour of this gorgeous Georgian Cottage.....just as I thought, not a single hand....

Come with me, my lovelies....

The cottage was featured in Living Etc and is, rather excitingly, about twenty minutes away from where I grew up on the South Coast of England.

{I think that makes it as good as mine, don't you agree?!}


I love the white walls here with the blocks of colour from the darker woodwork. 

 
There's so much to love in every room. It oozes Modern Country Style from every nook. 


If I ever was invited round, I think I'd find it hard not to squeal at this point.

{I think that's probably blown any potential invitation away, hasn't it?} 

Isn't the kitchen beautiful? But you somehow know that it's practical too; a working kitchen, not just a showroom.


Nothing quite says country like a vintage Aga with a blackboard next to it....


It's such a great family space. It's one of those houses that looks gorgeous but is obviously not just for show. You feel you could put your feet up and relax here.


Is anyone else thinking that plant pot is pretty similar to the gorgeous one Erin at Like Grandma's has just made using a lampshade and chicken wire? 

{Genius idea...}


This study space is part of their hallway.

{Although I'm not sure our hall is the quietest place on earth....}


I LOVE the banisters. So simple and elegant and typically Georgian. 

{So perfect for sliding down....

.....don't tell me you didn't think it too....}


The colours in this house are so dreamy. It's my perfect palette. Soft greys in block of colour, with lots of white.

Gorgeous. G.o.r.g.e.o.u.s.... GORGOUES. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S....


Those walls are so delicious I feel I could eat them.
{I'm not alone, right....!?}


Gorgeous Hallway: Check 
Gorgeous Kitchen: Check
Gorgeous Bathroom: Check

Yup, I'll take the lot....

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top