You might have heard many times, "Oh, that photograph looks like a painting!" or "The painting is so real I thought it was a photograph."

One of Rang Decor's lovely readers Pree pointed me towards this blog, CreationS - The Essence Of Arts by Rachana Saurabh.

What a lovely surprise awaited me. Remember the post 'paint your prayers...' where I had shared photographs of little feet painted on pebbles? Well, Rachana a very talented artist has created a lovely painting inspired by that photograph!
My photograph...
Her painting...

It's wonderful to see readers get inspired by the little ideas I share here on Rang Decor and really appreciate it. Thank you!

P.S. If you have been inspired by any post on Rang Decor, do share your photographs on Rang Decor's Facebook page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top