I had to wait a long, looooong time before I stumbled on this gorgeous bunting. What do you think? Was it worth the wait?


Some might have called me unbelievably picky when I was on the hunt for bunting suitable for our girls' bedroom. It had to be juuuuuuuuuust right. Not too colourful, and not too bold, plus the pattern had to tie in with the bedding, lampshade and curtains


It was a toughie, let me tell you! I searched high and low....


 ....and nearly squealed with excitement when I finally spotted this lovely long length brand new on eBay. It has such a pretty design. The bunting is very plain colour-wise: simple white cotton printed on both sides with soft florals and stripes in dark pinky-red.


On Monday, I'll be revealing our Modern Country Girls' Bedroom in its entirety....eeeek!

In the meantime, have a wonderful, wonderful weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top